At Trinity Expert Systems, we are working towards complying with Priority 2 (Level AA) of the recommended W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, but primarily employ the informed pragmatic approach of ensuring our site is usable by all users whatever their requirements.
Our website has therefore been designed and developed with both accessibility guidelines and users with specific needs in mind:
Visually Impaired Users
- All fonts can be resized using the ‘Text Size’ facility in any browser (bar those within images)
- All colour contrasts have been tested to provide recommended contrast of a minimum background/foreground ratio of 5:1 for easy reading
Screen Reader Users
- All images have alternative text conveying the equivalent information, unless they are used purely for decorative purposes
- Titles, links, headings and labels on the site all describe the topic or purpose
- All headings and page content are ordered sequentially and any user input error identification clear
Keyboard Only Users
- Focus is clearly visible when navigating via a keyboard, however, focus order is currently being improved
- The entire site is operable via keyboard only with no keyboard traps.
The following standard access keys are present on the site:
- ALT + S - Skip to Main Content
- ALT + 0 - Accessibility Details
- ALT + 3 - Site Map
- ALT + 8 - Terms and Conditions (Legal Disclaimer)
Browsers and Screen Resolutions
Our website is compatible with:
- Internet Explorer (IE) 7.0 & 8.0
- Mozilla Firefox 1.0, 2.0 & 3.0
- Safari 3.0
Our pages are optimised for a screen resolution of 800 x 600 and higher on both Windows and Macintosh platforms.
We are continually making improvements to the accessibility of our website and further testing against screen reading technologies and measures to fully meet AA compliance are currently taking place.
If you have difficulty accessing any areas of the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact Trinity's webmaster.