Windows 7 coming soon
Trinity introduces Microsoft's new Windows 7 Operating System
Microsoft has announced the commercial launch date of its new Operating system for October 22nd 2009. Trinity Expert Systems, Microsoft Gold Partner, has had the privilege of working with the both the Beta and Release candidates of this highly anticipated operating system.
Trinity understands that organisations are enthusitic to learn more about the new features and extra security Windows 7 will bring.
We would like to invite you to join us at our special Windows 7 Preview Workshop being held at our head office on 24th September to realise the benefits of Windows 7
Read some of the benefits of Windows 7..
- It’s fast and reliable. Responsive and ready—you can start using your PC quickly with fast startup, shutdown, sleep, and resume from Standby. Further performance improvements lead to fewer interruptions and prompts, as well as faster recovery from problems when they happen.
- It works with what you have today. Specifically designed with compatibility in mind, Windows 7 Professional works with a broad set of devices and applications. In addition, Windows XP Mode* provides you with the flexibility to run many older Windows XP productivity applications right from the Windows 7 desktop.
- Helps you find what you need quickly. Find what you need fast with instant search, Jump Lists, and a larger, customizable taskbar with pop-up previews. Type a few letters in the search box, and files, applications, or even menus appear in seconds. Similar types of documents (such as financial records or customer lists) can be grouped into Libraries—making it easy to find them even if they are stored in different folders or on different PCs.
- Helps you easily share your files and printers. If you’re a small business without a server, you can easily share documents, printers, and devices across multiple PCs running Windows 7. For businesses with a server, Windows 7 Professional lets you connect PCs quickly and more securely to both your wired and wireless domain networks. This can better help you manage security and the costs of multiple PCs. In addition, with Location-Aware Printing, your documents automatically get sent to the right printer—whether you’re at work or at home.
- Allows mobile workers to stay productive anywhere. Windows 7 Professional makes mobile computing on the go easier with access to all your mobile settings in one place and greater connection and networking options. Now you can access and share all your work computer programs, files, and network resources—whether you’re at home or on the road. You can even disconnect from the network, work offline, and then have your network files automatically and seamlessly updated with any new changes.
- Helps you easily restore deleted files or folders. Windows 7 Professional lets you schedule automatic periodic backups to save your data or an entire system image to a network location or a local drive. This helps you quickly restore individual files or folders that get accidentally deleted or even an entire PC in the event of a hard drive failure or the presence of malicious software.
- Offers greater online protection. Help keep your business up and running with Windows Defender offering enhanced protection from Internet threats, spyware, and other forms of malicious software. At the same time, the Windows Internet Explorer® 8 Internet browser helps protect your data and business information by delivering improved protection against security and privacy threats.
- Helps you better protect and secure confidential information. Protect your business’s confidential information, such as credit card numbers or employee information, with the Encrypting File System. This provides user-level file and folder encryption, enabling strong data protection and control.