Microsoft Windows 7
Learn more about Windows 7
With Microsoft Windows XP Mainstream Support withdrawn in April 2009, are you wondering what your next desktop move should be? A hop to Vista or a leap to Windows 7.
Experience Windows 7 for yourself and realise the cost savings your business can achieve by deploying this latest comprehensive Operating System from Microsoft.
Businesses that have not yet begun a deployment of Windows Vista should skip the operating system and start preparing for Windows 7
Get ready for Windows 7 with Trinity’s Assessment Service
If you’re looking at deploying Windows 7 across your firm but need some guidance on the best approach, why not take advantage of our complimentary assessment service?This two-day assessment with a Trinity consultant on-site will help you identify your Windows 7 requirements and readiness, and determine your best deployment strategy. What you will get out of the assessment:
- Workshop review of your Windows 7 requirements, readiness and approach
- Setup and configuration of the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit
- Detailed report providing initial hardware and application analysis
- Brief overview of recommended project and technical approach for deploying Windows 7
- Identification of ‘showstoppers and gotchas’
- Summary of the next steps to take in your deployment
To book your Windows 7 Assessment, call us today on 02476 420 100 or complete our enquiry form.
Key Improvements of Windows 7
- Engineered to start up and be ready in seconds, Windows 7 Professional with enhanced memory utilisation is fast and responsive
DirectAccess enables remote users to access the corporate network anytime they have an Internet connection
Domain Join enables simple and secure server networking
BitLocker Drive Encryption functionality is enhanced to deliver an improved experience for IT professionals and end users
AppLocker is a flexible, easily administered mechanism that enables IT professionals to specify exactly what is allowed to run on user desktops