BizTalk Server 2009
Service Oriented Architecture
Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 builds solutions for business process and integration. BizTalk Server 2009, the fourth major version of the product makes it even easier and more cost-effective to conntect systems, applications and processes.
Biztalk Server can help your business by bridging the gap between non-Microsoft technologies, such as SAP ERP software or Siebel CRM. Biztalk is a key technology in our developed solutions.
BizTalk server 2009 is used in the following solutions:
The 2009 version includes new capabilities and engine improvements which allow a developer to create more flexible solutions for integrated business processes. BizTalk 2009 empowers and enables administrators and business users to more effectively monitor ongoing business processes.
BizTalk provides customers with tools for the automation of business processes spanning multiple back-end systems, through tight integration with Microsoft Office SharePoint server and Microsoft Forms.
BizTalk can help unleash the potential of your existing infrastructure. BizTalk Server 2009 lets organisations:
- Simplify and automate interoperability to reduce costs and errors
- Gain critical insights on business processes and performance
- Shield processes from change impacts
- Promote agility and manageability
- Integrate to eliminate redundancy
- Automate your business interactions with partners