ISA Server 2006
Optimising security and performance
Microsoft Internet Security & Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 is an integrated edge security gateway that helps protect your IT environment from internet-based threats, while providing your users with fast, more secure access to applications and data.
Internet Acceleration and Security (ISA) Server 2006 builds on the previous version of ISA Server, as well as on Microsoft Windows Server technology, to provide a robust, effective, and easy-to-use firewall. Two versions are available: ISA Server 2006 Standard Edition and ISA Server 2006 Enterprise Edition.
ISA Server 2006 provides value to IT managers, network administrators, and information security professionals who are concerned about the security, performance, manageability, or reduced cost of network operations.
Trinity developed solutions
Trinity offer ISA Server 2006 as part of our Platform Optimisation solution to ensure that your infrastructure remains secure and enables you to easily control security and access rules across your organisation. We also provide ISA server in many of our other solutions to increase security and deployment flexibility for web applications servers.
ISA Server 2006 can help you:
- Securely publish content for remote access. ISA Server 2006 helps streamline the implementation providing security for corporate applications accessed over the Internet
- Connect and secure branch offices. ISA Server 2006 provides a robust way to securely expand corporate networks reducing network costs by leveraging existing network connections
- Safeguard your IT environment
- Secure and seamless user access to resources with added speed through caching
- Improve your security through tight integration with applications and Microsoft infrastructure.